Friday, January 21, 2011

Today was day three of my shopping ban but I caved!  I had a gift certificate for registering on Nomorerack.com so... for $24, I scored two diamante watches, a variety pack of designer ties, a Hannah Montana activity set for my daughter and a DVD version of the Deal or No Deal game.  
 
All things I really do not need but I figure I can give the ties to my husband as part of his upcoming birthday present and the watches will be great for summer.  I really like the white one and ordered a pink to put away for my daughters.  It will make a great gift when they are older and watches are not really something that go out of style.  

Rationalizing my shopping, I know!  

I will just have to start my shopping ban over.  Tomorrow is day one!

For those of you not on a shopping ban, please check out the nomorerack site as they have great bargains.   

TGIF and a snow day to boot.  Life is good!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment