Saturday, January 29, 2011

I am forever struggling to organize my accessories.  I need to see what I have when planning outfits, especially when trying to stretch my wardrobe.  I found some wonderful tools to assist me in this latest project in the Target dollar section.  


This first item is a duplicate of the over-the-door hooks I have on everyone's bedroom doors.  We use them for towels and to hang outfits when choosing what to wear.  I decided to re-purpose the new hook by hanging it on the opposite side of the door and hanging my fashion jewelry on it.  I was able to sort the pieces by color so it should be simple to coordinate with outfits.  This gadget was definitely worth the $1 I spent on it! 





 The next two items came from the same department of Target but cost $2.50. I suppose they were mose because they are a nicer metal mixed with wood.  The first is intended to be a scarf hanger and the other is for belts.  I say they could be used for quite a number of things including ties, purses, and an alternative for organizing costume necklaces in your closet rather than over a door. 

Once I decide how I am going to use these, I will be sure to share the pics.  I am really hopeful that these items will help in making better use of the clothing and accessories I have instead of feeling like I never have enough items to vary my outfits. 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I need to make a trip to Target now and pick up some goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ME TOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I finally just did tacks on the wall...clear ones. LOL

    xoxo
    jessica of www.fatshionchic.com

    ReplyDelete