Sunday, January 30, 2011

I was trying on clothes to choose an outfit for work tomorrow and was given quite a blow to my confidence.  A shirt I haven't worn in a while is too tight to wear.  That means a lot of other clothes cannot be worn too.  

I have not weighed myself in months as I have been trying to focus on self-care such as exercise goals and journaling.  Now, I am completely let down and feeling that fear of the next size with such intensity.  I am devastated.  


I would be more than thrilled to be a 14/16 the rest of my life.  What a great size to be, I mean you get the best of both worlds as far as clothes shopping.  You can shop in the misses and plus size departments!  Right now, I am wearing a 16 but 18 is right around the corner.  

What is the next step for me?  I am done with the diet rollercoaster I have been on my entire life.  I simply cannot afford to buy a new wardrobe in the next size.  I am open to suggestions, especially from those fellow bloggers who have jumped off the diet bandwagon.  

How do you maintain when you have given up on dieting?  

No comments:

Post a Comment