Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Over the shoulder bolder holders, oh my!

Not only is Lane Bryant offering buy two, get two bras free; they have recently mailed out their usual gift cheques ($25 off $75, $50 off $150, etc). 

Thanks to the overlapping offers, I scored quite a bundle of goodies today when I was snowed in... 

Sequin ballet flat
Velvet shrug



Shrug with rosette brooch

...and FOUR balconette bras to boot!  

The berry colored tank and button down are the same color so I plan to wear them together.  The black velvet shrug (didn't order the dress as I cannot commit to strapless yet) could probably be dressed up or down.  The flats are just adorable and the green sweater jacket will be great for work.
 
All for $111.38 including tax and free shipping.  This is definitely an offer worth checking out.  I would act fast though because I hear the bra sale is only on for a few more days.    

Happy shopping!


2 comments:

  1. Oh i love that green shrug and it's on sale now. I'm trying to behave though. You got some nice scores.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Out of the things I ordered, I kept the bras, green shrug and the sequin flats. The button down ran a lot smaller than the other ones I have from LB and the tank was intended to go under it. I do love that green top! I just wish they hadn't sold out of the tank that matches in my size.

    ReplyDelete