Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My Amazon book order came the other day and I have been reading Lessons From the Fat-O-Sphere whenever I have a chance.  I am only a few chapters in and already am so impressed by the data used to support the authors' stance on healthy living and acceptance of self.  

I sure hope my changing perspective sticks with me.  It would be so wonderful to move on from the perfectionism and never good enough mind-set I have been burdened with.

Lesson of the day, this book is a great read!  I had no idea they had another book.  I will definitely have to put this one on my list of books to order. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Dee! It's a great book, and I hope you enjoy it :). I also like Fat!So?. As for the second title, it may just be an alternate title for the text. I'm not sure if it's a second book, or the same book with two titles for two different markets. Might want to check that with @therotund. I could be completely wrong, and if so, I have another book to buy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info. I will definitely check before I order it. I will also add the book you mentioned to my list. Trying to take a new approach to accepting myself (and my body) by changing my focus and books like this seem to be just what I need : )

    ReplyDelete