Sunday, March 6, 2011

Thank God I have therapy today!  I had a visit from my in-laws yesterday; a once a year event, typically.  My husband gets all out of wack, acting out terribly pre-during-post visit.  In addition, my mother, upon hearing of said visit, becomes super-wicked and lashes out at me every chance she gets.  

The one positive that I am trying to focus on is that my house is fairly clean and organized thanks to my obsessive prepping for my in-laws arrival and the ironing that was piling up for weeks is done and put away.  

I am still battling my weight, as usual.  I feel like my stomach is growing exponentially and have become really awful with buying clothing like the end of the world is coming and I need to stockpile things to wear to survive.  Wearing new clothes helps my mood because the clothes fit (easy when I keep buying bigger) and they are fresh from the store so I feel good about myself wearing them.  It is quite the catch-22 because I really cannot afford this clothes buying addiction I seem to be struggling with.


When I have a bit more time later, I will post some of the amazing clothing and accessory finds I have recently made.  I do have a few things to return that were major disappointments when they arrived in the mail...a risk of online shopping I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment